The WTAU Brand inclinometer has TTL/RS232/RS485/CAN2.0B interface s(optional) Directly communicate with the host computer or embedded system,Models with analog output channels also feature dual-channel 0V~3V (optional) analog voltage outputs. It has the characteristics of high precision and stable operation, and the maximum output frequency can be to reach 50HZ. This product is designed to adapt to the harsh working environment. It has comprehensive temperature compensation for the operating temperature range, and has reverse connection protection, overvoltage and overcurrent protection functions and bus interface protection functions.
- Has a variety of optional digital interfaces: TTL/RS232/RS485/CAN2.0B;
- Optional dual-channel analog voltage/current output.
- With perfect reverse connection protection, TVS, ESD protection, it can adapt to various complex environments;
- Wide temperature range -40~+85 degrees Celsius, full range temperature compensation, with high and low temperature alarm;
- Extremely low power consumption (5V, 15MA), high precision (0.1°), cost-effective, and easy to integrate.