Why You Need Winch Load Tension Meter System?
In order to avoid the vicious accident of breaking the cable due
to excessive tension when the anchor is broken, the steel wire rope of the windlass will break due to the uncertainty of the load during the working process, resulting in economic losses, and even the anchor head due to excessive tension. Cause the steel rope to break and the anchor head to be lost. Therefore, in the process of using the wire rope, it is of great significance to detect the actual tension and its changes in the design, installation, use and maintenance of the wire rope.
Winch Run Time/Payout Tracking
Weite Winch load tension meter system /LMI systems are now available with winch run time/payout tracking.
- The system monitors winch run time and provides a user settable notification as the maximum is approached and exceeded.
- Schedule winch re-builds and certifications based on accurate run time.
- Improve winch reliability
- Avoid unnecessary winch down time
- Improve safe winch operation
- Monitor winch payout.